- How do I become a WeHaRTC member? What is required?
- The major requirement is you must be a registered Republican currently residing in the Town of West Hartford and can abide by the bylaws,
duties and responsibilities of the membership.
- Click on the "Join the RTC" menu above, then complete and submit the form to be considered for nomination.
- Shortly after receiving your form, we will contact you for an interview and to provide you with information on the responsibilities of being an RTC
member and next steps.
- Why should I become a WeHaRTC member? What is the purpose?
- WeHaRTC members are responsible for helping to engage and educate our fellow residents about Republican and conservative values. In
addition, they support candidates for elective office that share our platform vision of fiscal responsibility, growth and sustainability, safety & security as well as a forward thinking education
platform. If you share these values and want purpose in your life volunteering with others who share these values then, becoming a WeHaRTC member may be right for you.
- How long is a term for a WeHaRTC member?
- Terms are for two years and there is a caucus to vote on membership during the WeHaRTC meeting in the month of March
- Can anyone attend WeHaRTC meetings?
- Yes. WeHaRTC meetings are open to the general public.