- How do I keep informed about what is happening in my town?
- You can become a member of the WeHaRTC, or you can attend WeHaRTC meetings as a member of the general public or you can send an email
to email@example.com and provide us with your contact information including your name, address, phone
number (preferably your cell phone number) and your email address and you can be added to our "Friends of the WeHaRTC Communication List."
- Does the WeHaRTC have a newsletter? If so, how do I sign up?
- Yes. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and ask to be on our "Friends of the WeHaRTC Communication List" by providing us with your name, address, phone number (preferably cell phone number) and your email
- When and where are the WeHaRTC meetings?
- WeHaRTC meetings are usually held on the third Monday of every month (except December) at 7:00pm in the West Hartford Town Hall.
Meeting dates and times are subject to change. It's best to check the "Events" section of the WeHaRTC website for the latest information about dates, times and locations of WeHaRTC
- PLEASE NOTE: Due to COVID-19, meetings are being helf via Zoom. Contact email@example.com if you wish to attend.