- How do I keep informed about what is happening in my town?
- There are three easy ways to stay informed:
- You can request to become a member of the WeHaRTC (see our "Join the RTC section of our website).
- You can attend WeHaRTC meetings (see our "Events" section of our website for dates and times of our meetings) as a member of the general
- You can subscribe to our newsletter and mailing list (see our "Subscirbe/View Newsletter section of our website).
- Does the WeHaRTC have a newsletter? If so, how do I sign up?
- Yes. Please view our "Subscribe/View Newsletter" section of our website to subscribe to our newsletter and mailing list.
- When and where are the WeHaRTC meetings?
- WeHaRTC meetings are usually held on the third Monday of every month (except December) at 7:00pm in the West Hartford Town Hall.
Meeting dates and times are subject to change. It's best to check the "Events" section of the WeHaRTC website for the latest information about dates, times and locations of WeHaRTC
- PLEASE NOTE: Due to COVID-19, meetings are being held via Zoom. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to attend.